Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 198%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.838 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 122% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,040,804 KZT (29,042 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (25 minutes ago)