Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 208%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.487 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 128% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 713,873 KZT (19,043 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨0.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$43 (about 1 hour ago)