Cost of living comparison between Örebro, Sweden and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 37.147 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 127% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,065,121 KZT (28,673 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)