Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 465 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.554 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 123% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,112,144 KZT (29,614 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 498,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥25,555 (about 1 hour ago)