Cost of living comparison between Oran, Algeria and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.008 KZT / DZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 52% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 714,785 KZT (237,614 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1,017 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,372 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 36,000 сўм (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)