Cost of living comparison between Oran, Algeria and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 541 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.076 KZT / DZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 55% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 483,701 KZT (157,265 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,017 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sousse costs 100 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)