Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 620 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.922 KZT / DZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 24% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 615,921 KZT (210,823 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 495,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)