Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 613 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.017 KZT / DZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 48% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 577,311 KZT (191,349 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)