Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 678 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.927 KZT / RON
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 396,761 KZT (5,158 lei) in Oradea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)