Cost of living comparison between Oradea, Romania and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 682 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 80.141 KZT / RON
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 331,561 KZT (4,137 lei) in Oradea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Białystok costs 1,900 zł (about 1 hour ago)