Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,020 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 347.317 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 49% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 465,893 KZT (€1,341) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Changwon costs ₩1,430 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,830 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 35,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)