Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 382.097 KZT / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 931 prices entered by 131 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 66% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 793,837 KZT (€2,078) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 479,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)