Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,079 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 342.254 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 46% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 456,839 KZT (€1,335) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)