Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,074 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 333.042 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 44% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 676,310 KZT (€2,031) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)