Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 513 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.748 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 470,705 KZT (5,902 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Patna costs ₨147 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)