Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 416 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 88.763 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 20% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 611,392 KZT (6,888 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 508,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨350 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lviv costs 15,715₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)