Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 421 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.642 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 461,830 KZT (6,026 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)