Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 460 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.884 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 22% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 381,978 KZT (4,723 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €300 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)