Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 467 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 81.794 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 28% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 601,439 KZT (7,353 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 3 hours ago)