Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 449 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 93.396 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 36% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 761,530 KZT (8,154 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 559,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (37 minutes ago)