Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.914 KZT / NGN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 463,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 445,989 KZT (488,096 ₦) in Ondo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)