Cost of living comparison between Ondo, Nigeria and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Ondo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ondo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.084 KZT / NGN *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 389,408 KZT (359,157 ₦) in Ondo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)