Cost of living in Omsk, Russia vs Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.566 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 665,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 553,576 KZT (руб 99,465) in Omsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)