Cost of living in Omaha, Nebraska, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 792 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 310.800 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Omaha, Nebraska (United States) is 104% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 956,842 KZT ($3,079) in Omaha, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (29 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Haikou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)