Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 91.237 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 30% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 675,342 KZT (7,402 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 521,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)