Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.528 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 63% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 638,019 KZT (8,230 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)