Cost of living comparison between Olsztyn, Poland and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 83.149 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 20% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 374,534 KZT (4,504 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)