Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.660 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 76% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 551,116 KZT (6,833 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)