Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.369 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 7% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 550,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 509,712 KZT (Php80,033) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $505 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (32 minutes ago)