Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.241 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 8% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 546,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 501,292 KZT (Php80,324) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (40 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)