Cost of living in Oldenburg, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 398.510 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oldenburg (Germany) is 98% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 960,552 KZT (€2,410) in Oldenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 484,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)