Cost of living comparison between Oldenburg, Germany and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 364.036 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oldenburg (Germany) is 104% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 798,223 KZT (€2,193) in Oldenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)