Cost of living in Oldenburg, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 349.618 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oldenburg (Germany) is 90% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 592,821 KZT (€1,696) in Oldenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)