Cost of living in Oldenburg, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 393.333 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oldenburg (Germany) is 104% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,084,869 KZT (€2,758) in Oldenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 532,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)