Cost of living in Oldenburg, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 391.013 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oldenburg (Germany) is 104% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 955,000 KZT (€2,442) in Oldenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (about 1 hour ago)