Cost of living comparison between Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 694 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 331.050 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 88% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 882,834 KZT ($2,667) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)