Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 339.860 KZT / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 931 prices entered by 118 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 79% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 854,497 KZT ($2,514) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 477,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)