Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 968 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 313.140 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 79% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 700,428 KZT ($2,237) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (44 minutes ago)