Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.091 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 606,262 KZT (¥196,106) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 528,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)