Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.046 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 569,828 KZT (¥187,104) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 488,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,541 (17 minutes ago)