Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.023 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 564,316 KZT (¥186,665) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 498,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 359 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 120,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)