Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.933 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 137% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,197,653 KZT (¥408,308) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 506,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Grand Cayman costs CI$11 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guangzhou costs 元3,150 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 40,660 (about 1 hour ago)