Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.960 KZT / MKD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 13% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 517,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 451,745 KZT (75,794 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)