Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 832 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.110 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 377,799 KZT (28,818₴) in Odessa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (30 minutes ago)