Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 762 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.553 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 4% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 560,969 KZT (44,688₴) in Odessa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 537,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (7 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (24 minutes ago)