Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 868 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.692 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 22% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 570,896 KZT (48,829₴) in Odessa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)