Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 935 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.639 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 13% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 528,083 KZT (45,374₴) in Odessa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)