Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 44.798 KZT / DKK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 122% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,039,232 KZT (kr23,198) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (31 minutes ago)