Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 568 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.013 KZT / DKK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 136% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,107,757 KZT (kr23,072) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)