Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 559 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 53.159 KZT / DKK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 151% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,214,730 KZT (kr22,851) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 484,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubumbashi costs 100 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (about 2 hours ago)