Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.194 KZT / GHS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 39% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 670,432 KZT (GH₵8,685) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 483,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $570 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarau costs CHF 0.08 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tampa, Florida costs $400 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 750 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (22 minutes ago)