Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.080 KZT / GHS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 49% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 464,804 KZT (GH₵5,953) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Heidelberg costs €80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)