Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.885 KZT / GHS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 38% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 738,393 KZT (GH₵9,730) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 535,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)