Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.930 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 96% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 967,323 KZT (¥330,176) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 493,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £915 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (26 minutes ago)