Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 563 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.053 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 104% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,100,059 KZT (¥360,369) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 540,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £0.99 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$367,830 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)