Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.998 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 99% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,104,162 KZT (¥368,329) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 555,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)