Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.871 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 103% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 949,912 KZT (¥330,895) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (44 minutes ago)