Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.779 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 100% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 623,963 KZT (¥224,547) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,118 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lahore costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$203 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Medellín costs COL$642,900 (about 3 hours ago)