Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 537 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.176 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 612,458 KZT (Mex$ 31,939) in Oaxaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 547,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $13,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.35 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bilbao costs €0.98 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mataram costs Rp 1.35 (33 minutes ago)