Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.227 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 505,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 479,998 KZT (Mex$ 27,863) in Oaxaca.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (about 3 hours ago)