Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 537 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.540 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 8% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 530,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 485,654 KZT (Mex$ 29,362) in Oaxaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)