Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 576 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.411 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 532,641 KZT (Mex$ 28,930) in Oaxaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 484,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)