Cost of living in Nyeri, Kenya compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.393 KZT / KES
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nyeri (Kenya) is 17% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 596,031 KZT (Shilling175,681) in Nyeri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 508,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vienna costs €3,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (40 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)