Cost of living in Nyeri, Kenya vs Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.716 KZT / KES
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nyeri (Kenya) is 17% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 687,992 KZT (Shilling185,137) in Nyeri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 588,000 KZT in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 3,500 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)