Cost of living in Nyeri, Kenya compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.023 KZT / KES
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nyeri (Kenya) is 5% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 410,717 KZT (Shilling135,847) in Nyeri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)