Cost of living in Nyeri, Kenya compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.442 KZT / KES
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nyeri (Kenya) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 657,943 KZT (Shilling191,161) in Nyeri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 558,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $18 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 36 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Phitsanulok costs 360 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $10 (31 minutes ago)