Cost of living in Nyeri, Kenya compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.532 KZT / KES
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nyeri (Kenya) is 19% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 594,853 KZT (Shilling168,440) in Nyeri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 499,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €449 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 70 (about 2 hours ago)