Cost of living comparison between Nuremberg, Germany and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 625 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 359.932 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 96% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 764,364 KZT (€2,124) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)