Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 698 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 349.618 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 89% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 739,000 KZT (€2,114) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €4.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 300 ﷼ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$300 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)