Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 659 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 390.621 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 95% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 963,780 KZT (€2,467) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 494,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,377 (about 2 hours ago)