Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 528 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 398.641 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 106% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,133,327 KZT (€2,843) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 551,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 250 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £430 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,615 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tekirdağ costs 1,170TL (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cairo costs E£ 20 (44 minutes ago)