Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 660 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 391.247 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 105% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,141,369 KZT (€2,917) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 558,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)