Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.874 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 125% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,049,537 KZT (¥365,138) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 466,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,300 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵25,413 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$71,155 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)