Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 752 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.526 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 453,500 KZT (руб 82,070) in Novosibirsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)