Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.344 KZT / RUB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 634 prices entered by 70 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 574,848 KZT (руб 107,572) in Novosibirsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 535,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (11 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)