Cost of living in Novorossiysk, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.818 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novorossiysk (Russia) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 557,183 KZT (руб 95,770) in Novorossiysk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 496,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Burlington, Vermont costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kyoto costs ¥1,846,190 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 450 (about 2 hours ago)