Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 524 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.015 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 609,924 KZT (R$ 6,776) in Novo Hamburgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 481,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)