Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 564 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 98.734 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 583,775 KZT (R$ 5,913) in Novo Hamburgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €300 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)