Cost of living comparison between Novo Hamburgo, Brazil and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 555 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 95.015 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 457,635 KZT (R$ 4,816) in Novo Hamburgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pilsen costs 600,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨160 (about 2 hours ago)