Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 645 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 105.883 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 54% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 746,214 KZT (R$ 7,048) in Novo Hamburgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 486,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $65 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 84,000 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)