Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 718 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.729 KZT / RSD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 9% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 283,352 KZT (103,833 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)