Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 734 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.783 KZT / RSD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 9% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 424,913 KZT (152,700 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (21 minutes ago)