Cost of living comparison between Novi Sad, Serbia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 654 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.939 KZT / RSD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 380,991 KZT (129,643 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)