Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.884 KZT / RSD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 378,836 KZT (131,368 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)