Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 94.755 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 707,444 KZT (R$ 7,466) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 540,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)