Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.207 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 630,274 KZT (R$ 6,167) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 2 hours ago)