Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.329 KZT / XPF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 221% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,716,255 KZT (515,501 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 534,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)