Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 588 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.983 KZT / XPF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 193% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,144,942 KZT (383,772 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 73,800 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hurghada costs E£ 189 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (31 minutes ago)