Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.284 KZT / XPF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 219% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,573,577 KZT (479,120 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 493,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 3 hours ago)