Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 594 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.860 KZT / XPF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 180% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,095,635 KZT (383,080 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 30 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,574 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (39 minutes ago)