Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.938 KZT / MRO
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 56% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 733,186 KZT (781,625 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (about 1 hour ago)