Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.574 KZT / MRU
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 37% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 717,972 KZT (74,996 UM) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 524,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)