Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.914 KZT / MRO
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 33% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 720,610 KZT (788,512 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 541,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $645 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)