Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.939 KZT / MRO
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 39% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 741,761 KZT (789,546 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 533,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pune costs ₨160 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)