Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 882 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 395.556 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 97% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 769,684 KZT (£1,946) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (about 1 hour ago)