Cost of living in Norwich, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 581 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 404.786 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norwich (United Kingdom) is 130% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 717,492 KZT (£1,773) in Norwich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)