Cost of living in Norwich, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 576 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 447.491 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norwich (United Kingdom) is 140% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,304,504 KZT (£2,915) in Norwich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 543,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)