Cost of living in Norwich, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 395.556 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norwich (United Kingdom) is 135% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 916,265 KZT (£2,316) in Norwich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (about 1 hour ago)