Cost of living in Northampton, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 412.563 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Northampton (United Kingdom) is 108% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,009,771 KZT (£2,448) in Northampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 486,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walvis Bay costs 80 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)