Cost of living in Northampton, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 393.683 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Northampton (United Kingdom) is 95% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 760,695 KZT (£1,932) in Northampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (40 minutes ago)