Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 42.427 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 169% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,240,704 KZT (29,243 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 461,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,400 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (29 minutes ago)