Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 36.409 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 138% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 928,468 KZT (25,501 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)