Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 38.433 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 136% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,140,885 KZT (29,685 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 483,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (30 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (about 2 hours ago)