Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.025 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 146% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,357,409 KZT (33,914 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 551,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)