Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 549 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.445 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 160% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,397,582 KZT (35,432 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 538,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)