Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 848.045 KZT / OMR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 49% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 747,557 KZT (﷼ 882) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 503,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (32 minutes ago)