Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 827.349 KZT / OMR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 23% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 479,608 KZT (﷼ 580) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)