Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 819.595 KZT / OMR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 49% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 581,617 KZT (﷼ 710) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)