Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.346 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 510,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 473,789 KZT (руб 88,630) in Nizhniy Tagil.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (26 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Ana, California costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)