Cost of living comparison between Nizhniy Tagil, Russia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.316 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 443,004 KZT (руб 83,328) in Nizhniy Tagil.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)