Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.570 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil (Russia) is 4% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 373,543 KZT (руб 67,067) in Nizhniy Tagil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (36 minutes ago)