Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.328 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil (Russia) is 6% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 367,094 KZT (руб 68,893) in Nizhniy Tagil.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (about 1 hour ago)