Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 617 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.875 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 542,373 KZT (руб 92,321) in Nizhniy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 483,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)