Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 543 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.648 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 524,686 KZT (руб 92,893) in Nizhniy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 507,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €7 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Córdoba costs ARS $600,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (35 minutes ago)