Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 601 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.648 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 500,782 KZT (руб 88,664) in Nizhniy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 466,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (35 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Edmonton costs C$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amman costs Dinar 0.900 (about 2 hours ago)