Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 500 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.335 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 486,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 479,942 KZT (руб 89,964) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)