Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 469 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.318 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 549,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 542,979 KZT (руб 102,099) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)