Cost of living comparison between Nizhnevartovsk, Russia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.332 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 20% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 561,282 KZT (руб 105,274) in Nizhnevartovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Shenzhen costs 元0.40 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥80,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$5,160 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 9,000 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 20,000 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 50,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)