Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.352 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 634,417 KZT (руб 118,528) in Nizhnevartovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 549,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)