Cost of living comparison between Nizhnevartovsk, Russia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.316 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 459,575 KZT (руб 86,445) in Nizhnevartovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,000 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)