Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.564 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 24% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 482,805 KZT (руб 86,766) in Nizhnevartovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)