Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.087 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 17% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 504,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 417,463 KZT (₨82,057) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)