Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.006 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 11% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 539,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 481,917 KZT (₨96,270) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 2 hours ago)