Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.094 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 17% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 459,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 379,818 KZT (₨74,557) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000,000,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (38 minutes ago)