Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.907 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 11% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 514,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 454,911 KZT (₨92,711) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)