Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.838 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 19% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 381,302 KZT (₨78,813) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)