Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.856 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 20% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 374,484 KZT (₨77,118) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (28 minutes ago)