Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 844 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 101.966 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 73% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 810,702 KZT (R$ 7,951) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.17 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)