Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 692 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.870 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 80% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 844,411 KZT (R$ 8,052) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (32 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.02 (43 minutes ago)