Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 765 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 98.933 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 71% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 801,403 KZT (R$ 8,100) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thane costs ₨1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨63 (about 1 hour ago)