Cost of living in Nishinomiya, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.849 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nishinomiya (Japan) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 311,876 KZT (¥109,474) in Nishinomiya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (27 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,400 (about 1 hour ago)