Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 628 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.187 KZT / RSD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 564,066 KZT (177,012 Дин.) in Niš to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 559,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (30 minutes ago)