Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 613 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.417 KZT / RSD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 5% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 511,158 KZT (149,609 Дин.) in Niš to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 488,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM161,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £70 (about 1 hour ago)