Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 651 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.259 KZT / RSD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 544,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 541,488 KZT (166,156 Дин.) in Niš.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)