Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 586 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.757 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 33% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 668,465 KZT (元13,435) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 502,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (26 minutes ago)