Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.950 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 33% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 648,348 KZT (元12,725) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 489,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 2 hours ago)