Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 338.176 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 96% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 764,138 KZT (€2,260) in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)