Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 341.276 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 93% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 905,347 KZT (€2,653) in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.020 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kaliningrad costs руб 120 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (about 1 hour ago)