Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 406.405 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 111% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,018,272 KZT (€2,506) in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 482,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)