Cost of living in Nijmegen, Netherlands compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 630 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 392.043 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nijmegen (Netherlands) is 192% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,483,312 KZT (€3,784) in Nijmegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 508,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)