Cost of living in Nijmegen, Netherlands compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 546 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 369.778 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nijmegen (Netherlands) is 187% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,577,799 KZT (€4,267) in Nijmegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 549,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (23 minutes ago)