Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.043 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 81% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 855,403 KZT (¥281,144) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 473,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Resistencia costs ARS $5.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Culiacán costs Mex$ 9,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dortmund costs €4.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)