Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 365.240 KZT / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 820 prices entered by 68 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 89% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 889,480 KZT (€2,435) in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 471,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walvis Bay costs 80 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)