Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 787 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 394.860 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 95% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 944,358 KZT (€2,392) in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 485,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)