Cost of living comparison between Nicosia, Cyprus and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 660 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 360.423 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 92% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 749,167 KZT (€2,079) in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)