Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 542 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.519 KZT / XOF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 61% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 502,159 KZT (967,361 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (about 2 hours ago)