Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.531 KZT / XOF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 66% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 777,618 KZT (1,463,088 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)