Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.516 KZT / XOF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 61% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 504,406 KZT (977,757 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ho Chi Minh City costs 16,000,000 ₫ (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $22,215 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 75,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)