Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 522 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.534 KZT / XOF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 68% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 788,627 KZT (1,476,836 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 80,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 85,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 2 hours ago)